Thursday, March 1, 2012

Album Cover Ferox

I have a special place in my heart for Bloodbath, that Swedish Death Metal super group. The largest reason(s) being it consists of death vocal god Mikael of Opeth and damn near half of Katatonia. I don't care for death vox much, I tend to ignore them/tolerate them. Mike is one of the few whom I enjoy hearing it from and genuinely like. I've heard it put best this way: he actually sounds like a demon, not someone trying to sound like a demon. Well, not that there are actual demons to compare him to...but hey, point made. They also have a particular album cover I am quite fond of:


It pretty much illustrates what anyone needs to know about it.

Azazel
Belial
Abaddon
Leviathan

Call upon
Call on those we scorn
Raze their faith and feeble ways
Mute the son
Deliverance bygone
Mute the mouth of empty praise
~Mouth of Empty Praise

No comments:

Post a Comment