Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finally, my pink shirt

Finally, well, sort of. In the X-Files in the episode where Mulder and Scully check out that nutty homeowners association, Duchovny wears this pink Lacoste shirt which I fell in love with. This was like 7 years ago that I saw this. So anyway, rather than jump online and get exactly what I wanted, which turned out to be a Lacoste Flamingo Pink, I just pined away for it. Well, today I went to the local mall with my nephew. He's 16 and actually has quite an eye for fashion and things like that. We walked into American Outfitters and right by some shirts when I said "Oy! That's my shirt! Well, kind of!". Close enough. The Lacoste shirt is a hair lighter in color. So much so that they need to be next to each other to see the difference...and no alligator. It'll do for now. One day though....
The pic is a tad on the gamma side but fuck it, it's almost 3am.

You can probably see it, I'm still leaning to the left a bit from that whole broken right foot thing over the summer. It'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment